Your details are collected for purchasing of products from our website. We will never contact you unless responding to an email sent from you or if there is a problem with your order. If there is a problem with your order we will contact you as discreet as possible. We will not sell your details to a third party. You will never receive unsolicited emails from us. We keep no credit card details once the transaction is complete. We believe that anonymity and discretion is what is expected of us by our customers and we aim to provide this.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Tekeem Pty Ltd trading as EveAdams.com.au
Last Updated (Thursday, 16 December 2010 21:42)